Search For Weighing Solutions
Ohaus Explorer Analytical Balance Scales
Completely re-imagined from the ground up, the OHAUS Explorer® rises to a whole new level.
- General Details
- Reviews (0)
- Global Tab
• Intelligent Performance – All Explorers have newly optimized linearity and repeatability specifications and enhanced vibration filtering for better balance stability. All models also come standard with AutoCalTM automatic internal calibration. These combined enhancements improve accuracy, efficiency, and throughput.
• Intuitive Operation – A large color touch-screen display, icon-driven application software that features 14 unique application modes, and an adjustable angle display make Explorer the easiest to use, most advanced balance in its class today.
• Ingenious Design – The base and terminal separate for maximum flexibility in any work area. The design also isolates the weighing chamber to enhance stability and speed results. Draftshield models feature an oversized chamber with a new quick remove design, enhanced with a unique anti static system.
• Practical Features – Explorer has four user-programmable touch free sensors to minimize cross contamination and button wear. All Explorers meet or exceed the Class I and II accuracy requirements in accordance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Handbook 44 (approval pending).
- Capacity: 120g-320g Readability: 0.0001g
- Automatic calibration via AutoCal™
- Communication RS-232C
- On screen prompts
- Spill channel
- Applications library to store and quickly recall past procedures
- Brilliant backlit high resolution dot matrix with simple navigation windows and menus to
- guide you through balance functions
- User selectable GLP outputs via RS-232 to meet traceability requirements
- User selectable filter, stability indicator and auto-zero tracking for use in difficult environments
- Five language operation display text
- Standard underweigh capability
- Protective in-use cover and security bracket
- Optional features
- NTEP Certified, Legal-For-Trade models by special order